A fun and interactive workshop with practical sessions, role playing, live pitching, impromptu speaking, and personal evaluation for Pre-course and Post-course presentation.
14 hours (4 x 1/2 days)
Why Presenting to Influence?
- Presentation skills is one of the top 5 most needed skills in the workplace!
- breaks your fear and build eloquence in speech (Power of fake it to make it)
- connects your thoughts directly to the audiences’ and get your ideas across
- easily (Power of Getting Straight to the point)
- builds your rapport, trust and credibility (Power of Liking)
Who should attend?
- Senior Executives
- Technical Specialists
- Financial Analysts
- Public Affairs Experts
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Training Professionals
What do you gain after the corse?
- Organize Ideas and thought effectively
- Express technical ideas in an easy way
- Structure ideas into presentation template
- Techniques of present to win
- Best use of body language
- Build quick rapport and 1st impression
- Preframingto set the winning state
- Defeat the stage fear
- Active listening and Evaluation
- Techniques to answer difficult questions
What are the key concept/ modules using in this program?
- Module 1: Get To The Point
- Module 2: Making The Presentation
- Module 3: Before The Presentation
- Module 4: During The Presentation
- Module 5: Handling Questions
- Module 6: Fake it to make it
- Module 7: Avoiding Common Communication Traps
- Module 8: Active Listening
- Module 9: Make Presentation Effective